Website Registration Instructions
Getting Started 2021-2022
In order to be eligible to register for classes, there are a number of steps that must be followed, and forms that must be completed and submitted.
1. Join the website. Please find the Join link at the top of the website to request membership to our website after April 5, 2021. Fill out all the required information for your family and your students. Pay particular attention to all parts of the Family Contract. This will include links to the REX Statement of Faith, the REX Policy Handbook, and the required Emergency Medical Authorization Form. You may fill this out online during this registration process.
Forms collected through website registration:
2. Pay the Website Fee. At the end of the online registration process, you will be able to pay the required $10 annual website fee.
Fees: All REX fees are non-refundable and due within 30 days of billing unless otherwise noted. For ease, families are encouraged to use Paypal to make payments on the REX website: rexhomeschool.com. Checks should be made out to Reaching for Educational Excellence. A late fee of $15 per family will be charged for registration and/or insurance if not received within 7 days of the due date. A returned check fee of $30 will also apply.
- Family Website Fee – All families are required to pay a $10 annual fee to cover the cost of Homeschool-Life web hosting. Payment of this fee is required before a class registration day is assigned.
Payment may be mailed to: REX c/o
337 Big Pond Lane
Chesapeake, VA 23323
3. Finish the Registration Forms. Once you receive your website approval email, finish the Volunteer Job Form and the Student Registration Form.
4. Sign up for classes. Once all completed forms and fees are received, you will receive an email with your class registration date.